You can’t eat breakfast at night or dinner in the afternoon – but snacks? that you can eat anytime of the day! Along with tea, after school or at a birthday party – snacks are every foodie’s ultimate favourite. Healthy snacking is the best way to satisfy your munchies without the worry of to many added calories. So here is the recipe:
- Oats 2 medium
- Apples 8 tablespoons
- Toasted rolled oats 3 tablespoons
- Apple juice 8 tablespoons
- Cinnamon powder 2 pinches
- Honey 4 tablespoons
- Strawberries 12
- Pumpkin seeds 4 tablespoons
- Flaked almonds 4 tbsps
- chopped walnuts 4 tbsps
- Quarter apples and remove core. Grate coarsely into a bowl.
- Add chilled yogurt, toasted rolled oats and apple juice and mix well.
- Add cinnamon powder and honey and mix well. Chill in the refrigerator.
- Chop strawberries and put half of them into 4 coffee mugs. Divide pumpkin seeds, almonds and walnuts equally into the mugs.
- Put the chilled muesli over them and top with remaining strawberries. Sprinkle some almonds and walnuts and serve.