Ingredients Of Milk Mendiant
- 500 gms milk cooking chocolate
- 1 per piece cashew
- 1 per piece almond
- 1 per piece prunes (small, diced)
- 1 per piece apricot (small, diced)
- 1 per piece raisin
How to Make Milk Mendiant
- Melt the milk chocolate in a microwave oven or a double boiler.
- Cool it down to 26 degrees and warm upto 28 degress to temper the chocolate and ensure a good crystallisation.
- Put the chocolate into moulds and scrape off excess chocolate.
- Tap the mould onto a surface to avoid air bubbles.
- Set cashew, almond, prunes, apricots and raisin while the chocolate is still in semi liquid state.
- Demould and serve.
Source : NDTV