- Feta cheese ½ cup
- Refined flour (maida) 1½ cups
- Melted butter ½ cup
- Olive oil ¼ cup
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Red capsicum finely chopped 1 medium
- Fresh parsley chopped 1 tablespoon
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Milk for greasing
- White sesame seeds to sprinkle
- Put butter, olive oil and ¼ cup hot water in a bowl. Add salt and flour gradually, mix and knead to an oily dough. Cover with cling film and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- To prepare the filling, mix feta cheese, capsicum, parsley and crushed peppercorns in another bowl.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions, roll each portion to a ½ cm thick sheet and cut into squares.
- Put some cheese mixture in the center of each square, fold into triangle and press the edges to seal. Place them on a baking tray, press the edges of each parcel with the back of the fork to create texture, brush some milk and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top.
- Place the baking tray in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or till the crust is golden.
- Serve hot.