Well, don't we all love to sit back after a tiring day and just do nothing but relax and have our favorite dishes by our side? Most of the common foods that we usually opt for are popcorn, chips or chats. Usually chaat is the most preferable item in the list of any India with strong spices and a little bit of chatkara.
Here's an idea! How about we do something different today? Why not try a different recipe, wherein you could mix some chaat with some chips and call it a Chip-Chaat recipe! Wow, that sounds great, isn't it?
To prepare the chips chaat recipe, you'll need chips and some basic spices that you'd usually add to the chaats. Serve this different chip chaat recipe to your husband and kids and watch them go all crazy over it, asking for more.
So, don't wait any further and take a look at this easy chip chaat recipe.
Serves – 2
Cooking Time – 15
Preparation Time – 15
- Potato Chips – 500 g
- Sev – 1 cup
- Green Chilli Paste – 1/2
- Jaggery Paste (Sweet) – 1/2 teaspoon
- Groundnuts – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Potato – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Onions – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1/2 cup 9finely chopped)
- Cucumber – 1/2 cup (finely chopped
- Lemon Juice – 1/2
- Coriander Strands – 4 to 5 (finely chopped)
- Firstly, break the potato chips into smaller pieces
- Transfer the potato pieces to a large bowl
- Now, add the green chilli paste, jaggery paste, groundnuts, red chilli powder and mix it well.
- Then, add potato, tomato, onions and cucumber to the bowl along with some lemon juice.
- Mix all of these ingredients well.
- To garnish, add some coriander strands and Sev on top of the serving plate.
Serve this special chip-chaat recipe to your loved ones and do give us your feedback.