2 cup Boiled & mashed potatoes
1 Coriander, Leaves
1 cup Onion
1 tbsp Garlic paste
Baking & spices
2 tsp Red chili powder
Bread & baked goods
½ cup Grated Capsicum
2 tsp Pav bhaji masala
1 cup Finely chopped tomato or puree
- Heat the butter in a pan and sauté the onion and capsicum till the onion is translucent.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes, turmeric powder and chilli powder and sauté for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the black salt, pav bhaji masala, and salt and mix well.
- Keep aside.
How to proceed
- Slice each pav into half horizontally. Heat the butter on a tava (griddle) and grill the pav on both sides till crisp.
- Add the cooked masala and coat the pav in it.
- Serve hot, garnished with the coriander and lemon wedges.