Ingredients Of Masala Kachori
- 2 cups maida
- 2 tsp salt or to taste
- 2 Tbsp ghee or oil
- 2 Tbsp curd
- 1 cup besan
- 1 Tbsp mint leaves- chopped
- 1 Tbsp hara dhania – chopped
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- 1/2 tsp haldi powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice or to taste oil
Steps to Make Masala Kachori
- Mix maida with 1 tsp salt, ghee and curd and knead to a stiff dough. Use some more curd if needed.
- In a saucepan heat 2 Tbsp oil and add ginger-garlic paste, haldi, green chilli paste, pudina, coriander leaves, garam masala, salt to taste and besan.
- Saute till all the liquid evaporates and the mixture collects together and fat separates.
- Take the pan off the heat add lemon juice and mix well. Then keep aside to cool.
- Break balls of dough to a desired size. Roll each ball into a round and then a flat disk about 1/8 inch thick.
- Pinch the edges, wet a bit and place some of the besan mixture in the center.
- Cover the mixture and pinch the dough to seal. Smoothed it into a proper round and keep aside till ready to fry.
- To fry, heat the oil, and add the balls, lower the heat and fry till light brown. Serve hot.
Source : NDTV