Maruti Suzuki makes new record, read here?


One of Maruti's most sizzling seller, the Baleno has crossed the 80,000 units deals mark since its dispatch. The premium hatchback has sold 80,330 units in ten months, which is on a normal of 8,000 units a month.

Commissioning of Gujarat Facility critical for Maruti to ease capacity constraints

Of the units sold, 70 percent of offers was for the 1.2-liter petrol variation, while the diesel variation represented the rest of the 30 percent of the general deals. This could be a result of three reasons: less expensive on-street cost for the petrol variation, limited value contrast amongst petrol and diesel, and the questionable fate of diesel vehicles in India.

Click here for more latest hindi news