The festival of Diwali is considered to be the biggest festival in Hinduism. This festival is celebrated with great fervor everywhere in India. On this day, devotees worship Lord Lakshmi to get blessings. There is lot of enthusiasm among people for this festival. For this festival, the people have started doing preparations to welcome Lakshmi. On this day, the houses are decorated with lamps. Check out where you can place lamp on the day of Diwali:
(1) Lord Lakshmi is worshiped on the night of Diwali and Diyas are burned in the temples of the house. By doing so, Lord Lakshmi gets happy. Moreover, people get happiness and prosperity in the home.
(2) It is believed that the burning of Diya on the main gate of the house is considered auspicious. This helps to reduce negative energy from house.
(3) Diya should be burnt on Diwali at the nearby intersection of the house. This provides happiness to Lord Lakshmi.
(4) A diya should be burnt in the temple close to the house. You will get lot of happiness and peace.
(5) It is auspicious to burn diya in the courtyard along with the temple of the house on the occasion of Diwali.
(6) Diya must also be burn under the peepal tree on the occasion of Diwali. It is believed that by taking such step happiness and prosperity comes in the house.