Top 5 world’s most beautiful models that you should follow on Instagram:
- Cara Delevingne: Despite announcing her retirement from the modeling world a couple of months ago, Cara could not miss this list. At age 23, She paraded through the catwalks of Oscar de la Renta, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Stella McCartney and Chanel. In addition, She was one of the angels at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show both in 2012 and in 2013.
- Joan Smalls: The 27-year-old Puerto Rican became the first Latin model to represent Estée Lauder cosmetics company. In addition, she was the first woman of color to appear in ads for Chanel. It has been modeled by designers and fashion houses of the likes of Prada, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Versace, Louis Vuitton, Jean Paul Gaultier and Dior.
- Kendall Jenner: She began her modeling career in 2009, barely 14 years old. Her first job was in a campaign for Forever 21. She has paraded for Marc Jacobs in New York and for Chanel and Givenchy in Paris. Currently, at 20, She is one of the youngest models that provokes a furor in social networks.
- Lottie Moss: Her name is Charlotte and she’s the youngest on this list. Maybe you look familiar. This 17-year-old is the younger sister of supermodel Kate Moss. She made her debut when she was 14 and was discovered in her sister’s marriage as a part of the procession.
- Hilary Rhoda: The American, a native of Maryland, made her debut working for brands like Hollister and Abercrombie. Has appeared in great campaigns of Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci and Ralph Lauren. She also paraded for Victoria’s Secret. At 28, She has been the face of magazines such as Vogue, Time, Elle and Sports Illustrate. In addition, She was image of the Estee Lauder brand for three consecutive years.