- 4 eggs, separated
- 5 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 30 gm butter, softened
- 300 gm caster sugar
- 4 Tbsp plain flour or maida
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 350 ml milk
Steps to Make Lemon Pudding
- Beat together the egg yolks, lemon juice, lemon zest and butter until thick.
- Combine the sugar, flour, salt and cinnamon; add alternately with milk to the yolk mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Gently fold in the egg whites into the milk mixture.
- Pour into a 20cm square baking dish.
- Place a pan of hot water in the oven, and set the baking dish into the pan.
- Bake at 180 C /Gas mark 4 for 45 minutes.
Source : NDTV