Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Lemon zest grated, of 2 lemons + for garnishing
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Biscuits 10-12
- Chocolate cookies 10-12
- Melted butter ¼ cup
- Condensed milk 1 cup
- Egg yolks 2
- Mint essence 2 teaspoons
- Whipped cream For topping
- Preheat oven at 180ºC.
- Grind biscuits and chocolate biscuits into coarse powder and transfer into a bowl. Add butter and mix well.
- Line tart moulds with the mixture. Press lightly
- Put condensed milk, egg yolks, mint essence, lemon zest and lemon juice in another bowl. Whisk till well blended.
- Pour the condensed milk into lined tart moulds. Place moulds on baking tray, put tray in preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Take the tarts out of the oven and let them cool down to room temperature. Demould. Pipe whipped cream on top, garnish with lemon zest and serve.