Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Fresh cream 1 cup
- Dark chocolate roughly chopped 1½ cups
- Popping candies 4 teaspoons
- Whipped cream ¾ cup
- Digestive biscuits 12
- Mixed nuts chopped 4 tablespoons
- To make the mousse, heat cream in a deep non-stick pan and bring to a boil.
- Take chocolate in a bowl. Add the cream and mix well. Add whipped cream and fold lightly till well blended.
- Crush 3 digestive biscuits and place in a Martini glass. Top with 1 tablespoon chopped nuts and generous amount of mousse. Similarly prepare remaining three glasses and refrigerate till the mousse sets.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon popping candies on each glass and serve chilled.