Ingredients Of Kiwi Pavlova
- 3 egg whites
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup almonds, slivered
- 1/4 cup pistachios, crushed and powdered
- 2 kiwis, cut into rounds
- Whipped cream
- Passion fruit syrup
How to Make Kiwi Pavlova
- Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt till it becomes nice and fluffy.
- Keep whipping till the peaks are formed.
- Once they do add the sugar. Put it in gradually.
- Whit it up again. Taste it add more sugar if required.
- Once it becomes nice and stiff, pour it out gently on a butter paper.
- Spread it evenly. Sprinkle with slivered almonds and pistachios.
- Now separate the layer of meringue separate it delicately into squares before it goes into the oven.
- Now put it in the oven at 80 degrees for 3 hours.
- Once the meringue is ready, it will come out as hardened squares.
- Pour some whipped cream on a plate. Place a meringue square over it. Put some more cream over the meringue.
- Drizzle some passion fruit syrup. This can be made with any juice, any fruit just reduce it with some sugar and water (1:1). Heat the fruit pulp, sugar and water togethar to make a thickish syrup.
- Now top it with the kiwi rounds and finally place another piece of meringue over it.
- Garnish with a little bit of more passion fruit.
Source : NDTV