Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Kiwi chopped ½ cup
- brown sugar/jaggery 2 teaspoons + as required
- Fresh mint leaves 5-7
- Ice cubes as required
- Vodka 60 millilitres
- Kiwi slices 4 for garnishing
- Blend kiwis with brown sugar and 2-3 mint leaves in a blender jar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes, kiwi puree, vodka and remaining mint leaves. Shake well.
- Crush some brown sugar coarsely and rim individual stemmed glasses with it. Pour the drink in it, garnish with kiwi slices and serve chilled.