Here is the recipe of Korean’s favorite, Khimchi Salad recipe. The ingredients include soaked cabbage soaked in the flavors of garlic, ginger, soya sauce, vinegar and chili flakes.
Ingredients Of Kimchi-
1 kg cabbage
1 Tbsp salt
2 Tbsp spring onions-chopped fine
1 Tbsp garlic-chopped fine
1 Tbsp ginger-chopped fine
1 cup soya sauce
1 1/2 tsp sugar
1 cup white vinegar
1 Tbsp chili flakes
Sesame (til) oil
- Place chopped cabbage in a glass or steel bowl.
- Add salt over it according to need, and mix it well.
- Leave the mixture for 3 to 4 hours.
- Squeeze the chopped cabbage so that it can become soft.
- Then, put the left ingredients and mix them well.
- Do not pour oil.
- Now, transfer the mixed ingredients into sterilized jars.
- Seal the jar in the end and leave for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours open the jar and serve this delicious Korean salad some sesame oil.