Keema Pav is a Maharashtrian recipe made with pav, mutton and a variety of vegetables. Generally considered a street food, this interesting snack recipe which would be loved by people of all age groups.
1/4 cup peas
1 tablespoon chopped ginger
1/2 tablespoon chopped green chilli
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 tablespoon garam masala powder
1 tablespoon chopped tomato
3 pinches salt
2 cup minced mutton
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 tablespoon coriander powder
1/2 tablespoon cumin powder
1/2 tablespoon Red chilli powder
2 tablespoon chopped onion
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Take a pan add oil and heat it on a medium range.
- Add ginger, garlic and saute well following with chopped onion and tomato.
- Add all the masalas in one go and cook well.
- Once the mixture is cooked add the minced mutton and cook well.
- Add butter green peas and cook for two more minutes. Adjust the seasoning.
- Put the pav’s on a hot plate and warm them up with butter.
- Serve hot with the keema.