The registrations for Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KAR TET) 2016 have begun on October 14 and will be concluded on November 9. The candidates can download the admit cards from November 18.
In order to apply online, candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website, schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link, ‘Online Application for Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test – 2016’
- Thereafter, click on to ‘Registrations/Login’ and then on ‘Registration’
- Fill in the necessary details such as full name, mobile number, email id, user name and password
- After submitting the details, the next step is ‘Generate Challan’
- Make payment of fee through download challan for payment in the designated account of Stae Bank of Mysore
- Upload Scanned images of photograph and signature
- Take a printout of confirmation page
Candidate’s particulars can be edited till the payment of fees. Once the payment of fee has been made, candidate particulars cannot be edited.
- Starting Date to apply online: October 14
- Last date to apply online: November 9
- Last date for receipt of applications with confirmation: November 11
- Download of admit cards: November 28
- Date of examination: December 18
- Declaration of results: February-2017
For more any query, the candidates can visit the official website.