This is an Awadhi dish which is served with chapati or rice. Well, you can eat Kacche Kele ki Tikki during Navratri fasts.
12 raw banana
1 Tbsp green chilly (chopped)
1 Tbsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp dhaniya powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp pepper corn (crushed)
1 lemon (juice)
1/2 tsp sesame seeds
Sendha namak to taste
1 sprig fresh coriander
1 cup hung curd
2 tsp roasted peanuts
1 Tbsp sesame paste
Sendha Namak to taste
Step to Make Kacche Kele ki tikki-
- Mash raw bananas after cooking in a pressure cooker for 2 to 3 whistle.
- Leave the mashed bananas to get cool.
- Now add red chili powder, lemon juice, chopped coriander leaves and garam masala in the mashed bananas.
- Season the dish by adding salt to it.
- Use edible oil in your palms while making the equal divisions of the mixture.
- Put the gallets in chestnut flour and sprinkle some sesame seeds on it.
- Add 1 tbsp oil in a non-sticky pan.
- Place the tikkis in the oil and fry till they get brown. Keep the flame medium while frying.
Steps for the Chutney-
- Crush the roasted peanuts and crush.
- Blend the roasted paste of sesame seeds with yogurt.
- Add the crushed peanuts and salt and its ready to be served.
- Plate the dish and garnish it with coriander leaves.