Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Raspberry jelly ½ cup
- Biscuits multigrain 8-10
- Gelatin 2 tablespoons
- Condensed milk 1 cup
- Butter 2 tablespoons + for greasing
- Dissolve jelly in 1½ cups boiling water, place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Take gelatin in a bowl. Add ½ cup water and mix well. Add half the dissolved gelatin to the jelly and mix well. Set aside.
- Add remaining dissolved gelatin to the condensed milk and mix well. Refrigerate till semi-soft.
- Lightly crush biscuits and place in another bowl. Add 2 tablespoons butter and mix well.
- Grease aluminium tray with some butter, transfer the biscuit-butter mixture in it and spread evenly. Pour condensed milk on it, spread and tap lightly. Refrigerate for ½ hour.
- Spread jelly on it and refrigerate till set.
- Use cookie cutters and cut out shapes from the set mixture. Serve immediately.