Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Gelatin 2 teaspoons
- Condensed milk ½ cup
- Assorted jellies as required
- Take 2 tablespoons water in a bowl. Add gelatin, mix and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Take condensed milk in another bowl. Add dissolved gelatin and 1 cup warm water and whisk well.
- Place assorted jellies in a glass baking dish and strain warm condensed milk mixture into it. Refrigerate till set.
- Cut into cubes and serve.