Two cylinders burst on Saturday in a house situated in sector 9 of Vidyadhar Nagar area, Jaipur. This led to a fire in the house. Five people of the same family died in this misfortune.
The incident occurred at around 4 o’clock in the morning. After this incident, everyone got shocked. The information was given to police and immediately fire brigade rushed to the spot.
Local people made efforts to save the people trapped in the house but till they could save them, five people already died in the house. As per police, Mahendra Garg, Arpita, Apurva, Animesh and Soumya lost their lives in the incident. It is being said that when this incident happened, landlord Sanjeev Garg and his wife were not present at the house.