- Corn tortillas 4-6 small
- Red kidney beans (rajma) boiled 1 cup
- Oil for deep-frying
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Green chillies chopped 1 teaspoon
- Tomato finely chopped ¼ cup + For topping
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Sugar ½ teaspoon
- Corn kernels boiled For topping
- Iceberg lettuce leaves 2-3
- processed cheese grated as required
- Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick pan.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add green chillies and sauté for 30 seconds. Add tomato and kidney beans, mix and cook for a minute. Add salt, chilli powder and sugar and mix well. Add some water, mix and mash the mixture using a masher. Remove from heat.
- Deep-fry each tortilla in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Top each fried tortilla with some kidney beans mixture and corn kernels.
- Finely chop iceberg lettuce leaves and top over the kidney beans mixture followed by some grated cheese and some tomatoes.
- Serve immediately.