The well known south Indian dish has its own variants; foodies are in love with pizza but, can’t guzzle it on healthy aspect. We are bringing an amazing recipe of uttpam i.e. Italian uttpam made with semolina, veggies and little garnishing of cheese. This dish can satisfy your craving for pizza and uttpam at the same time.
- 1 ½ cups semolina
- ½ cup sour curd
- 1 cup water
- 1 green chilly
- Chopped veggie ( tomato, onion, capsicum)
- Boiled sweet corns
- Oregano, chili flakes
- Salt to taste
- Olives (6-7)
- coriander leaves
- Mix together all the ingredients of batter (semolina, curd, water, curd, oregano, chili flakes and salt). Keep the batter aside at least for 30 minutes
- Before placing it on flat pan, stir the batter. Just make sure the batter is thicker than a dosa batter. Mix all the chopped veggies and green chilly with the batter.
- Heat a non stick flat pan; grease it with some amount of oil. The flame should be on low, just pour 2 tablespoons of the batter over the flat pan evenly with a gentle clock-wise movement spread the batter to get the circle shape. Just try keeping it little thick.
- After, the lower side of uttpam is cooked, turn the uttpam upside- down so that both the sides can be cooked.
- Once, it is cooked spread the grated cheese and coriander leaves on hot uttpam and serve it mayonnaise or any sauce of your choice.