- 8 tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup banana peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 24 slices Genoa salami
- 24 slices of ham
- 1 pack pepperoni (about 32 small slices)
- 16 slices Sargento Provolone cheese
- 2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced (remove some of the juice and seeds)
- 1 head of lettuce
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, banana peppers, roasted red peppers, and Italian seasoning. Mix with spoon until all ingredients are well combined.
- Spread about three tablespoons of cream cheese mixture onto a tortilla.
- On top of the cream cheese mixture, place three slices of salami, three slices of pepperoni, and three slices of Provolone cheese, leaving about 1/2-inch border around the edge.
- Top with two slices of tomato and a few pieces of lettuce. Roll tortilla up tightly.
- Place toothpicks about 1-inch apart down the rolled tortilla. Cut in between the toothpicks to create pinwheels.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and fillings. Serve immediately or refrigerate until your ready to serve sandwiches.