1/2 cup Corned beef
20 Red potatoes
Baking & spices
1 tbsp Butter
1/4 cup Cheddar cheese
1 Sour cream
- Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add potatoes and boil until they are fork tender.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Once potatoes are cooked and have cooled cut each one in half and cut a small slice off of the rounded end so the potato can sit up.
- Scoop out the inside of each potato half saving the potato insides in a bowl.
- Add cheese, corned beef, butter to the bowl with the saved potato insides.
- Salt mixture to taste. Also sprinkle some salt over the potato halves.
- Scoop mixture into potato halves and then place them on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with a dollop of sour cream.