When it comes to love and sex life, there are so many interesting sex facts and sayings that can literally blow anyone’s mind. It’s true the word ‘sex’ might be a taboo here in the region, but let’s face the ugly truth, there are tons of information you need to know about to have a healthier and happier sex life. Now let’s look at some 25 interesting sex facts and sayings which you’ll find useful.
1. Heavier men last longer in bed.
2. Sex is remedy for headaches and migraines.
3. Did you know that sperm contains proteins that have the same anti-wrinkle effect as your moisturizer?
4. Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
5. A person who smells good is perceived as more attractive.
6. Some people experience arousal when eating delicious food as when having sex.
7. One in three women have trouble reaching orgasm when having sex.
8. A study found that good sex triggers the region of the brain that’s associated with falling in love.
9. According to a study done recently, people who have sex once or twice a week has a stronger immune system.
10. People who have sex about three times sex per week look four to seven years younger.
11. Did you know that you burn about 200 calories during 30 minutes of active sex?
12. Single women are more attracted to men who are taken than to those who are available.
13. Men find your voice more attractive during your period.
14. One of the main problems facing newlyweds is worrying too much about martial satisfaction (sexually) than nonsexual issues.
15. 20 minutes of exercise before having sex with your husband will improve your sexual response.
16. Wearing two inch heels may improve the strength of the pelvic muscles, which helps you orgasm.
17. When you lie on top of your husband naked for a bit (skin-on-skin contact), your body will flood with oxytocin, which is a hormone that makes you feel closer to one another.
18. A man’s body odor turns a woman on! Once your husband is back from the gym and takes his shower, it’s always a great idea to try having sex.
19. Women are 10 times more sensitive to touch than men are.
20. When a woman experiences orgasm, the area of the brain associated with fear shuts off.
21. 82% of people who say they are sexually satisfied also reported that they are being respected by their partner during sex.
22. Giving your husband a massage doesn’t only get him excited, but also yourself.
23. Trying meditation is a great way to overcome being sexually unsatisfied, and it also improves arousal and orgasms.
24. They say, men think of sex every seven seconds and women dream about sex as often as men do.
25. Did you know that if you fancy someone, it’s much harder to lie to them?