India’s claim of surgical strikes ‘fabrication of truth’ : Pakistan army


Pakistan Army had refused on Thursday that the Indian troops had carried out surgical strikes across the Line of Control on Wednesday that killed two soldiers and wounded nine others.  

Nearly nine pilgrims killed in Haryana accident

India’s Director General of Military Operations (DGMO) Lt Gen Ranbir Singh said, “Indian soldiers conducted surgical strikes on terrorist launch pads across the LoC, causing significant casualties.”

Sources said, The Foreign Office lodged a protest against ceasefire violations along the LoC.

Pakistan Army reacted, “There has been no surgical strike by India, instead there had been cross-border fire initiated and conducted by India which is existential phenomenon.”

It added, “Pakistan has made it clear that if there is a surgical strike on Pakistani soil, same will be strongly responded.”

Pakistani Military stated the surgical strike as an “illusion” while defence minister Khawaja Asif said that “It was a lie”.

“If India tries to do this again, we will respond forcefully,” said Asif.

After the surgical strike, a meeting was held in the cabinet which was addressed by Prime Minister Nawaz on Friday to review the situation in Kashmir.

A report on LoC was submitted to the Prime Minister’s office by National Security Advisor Nasser Janjua.

Pakistani military's media arm said, "There was Indian ridiculous terminating in Bhimber, Hot Spring, Kel and Lipa parts of the 742-km LoC. The trading of flame started at 2.30 am and proceeded till 8 am."

Head administrator Nawaz Sharif said Pakistan's "purpose for a tranquil neighborhood ought not be mixed up as its shortcoming". He said his strengths were completely fit for shielding Pakistan's regional uprightness.

Sharif denounced the "unjustifiable and stripped animosity of Indian strengths" and said Pakistan can "defeat any shrewd outline to undermine" its power.

For Latest Hindi News,Click Here