The official notification regarding Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS-2017) entrance exam has been released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)-New Delhi on the official website.
The examination will be held on Sunday, May 28 this year. The applicants must check the final status of uploaded files till March 15 (5 pm).
Steps to follow:
- Go to the official website
- Click on relevant link
- Enter all the necessary details including ID, password and the captcha
- Submit it
Things to know:
- The aspirants will be chosen on the basis of written examination.
- The test will be held online and it will conducted for 3 hours 30 minutes
- The paper will include 200 objective type questions that will be based on physics, chemistry, biology and general knowledge.
- There would be negative marking
- AIIMS MBBS exam will be conducted on Sunday, May 28, 2017
- Results will be declared on Wednesday, June 14, 2017