The official notification has been released by Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-Calcutta to invite all the interested, eligible candidates to apply for admission in Post Graduate Programme for Executives (PGPEX) in Management for the 2017-18 session.
All the interested candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any course from a recognised university/institute.
Candidate should have a valid GMAT score. The candidates who are applying for the course must have given the GMAT examination within last 36 months of application date.
For more details, candidates must check the official notification available on the website, https://www.iimcal.ac.in
The application form is available at Rs 2000.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of professional experience, academic record, GMAT score and personal interview. In addition to these, candidates are required to submit a statement of purpose and recommendations.
How to apply:
- Log on to the official website
- Click on relevant link
- Enter all the required details
- Click to submit
- All the candidates are advised to take printout of the same for future reference
- The last date to submit application form is October 25
- Announcement of short-listed candidates will be done in the 1st week of November