The online registration process for CWE Clerks VII has been started by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on the official website, the link for which is ibps.in
All the aspirants can do the registrations by October 3.
IBPS will conduct the online examination (Preliminary and main) for CWE Clerks VII position in the month of December 2017 and January 2018.
All the applicants can apply for the exam last by October 3.
How to apply:
- Go to the official website, ibps.in
- Click on the relevant link, go to ‘New Registration’
- Enter the necessary details
- Go to save and next
- Record provisional registration number and password
- Then, enter registration number and password to open saved data
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Pay money
- In the end, take print out of application form
SC/ST/PWD/EXSM aspirants have to submit Rs 100
General applicants have to give Rs 600
Things to know:
- Aspirants must hold a degree in any course from a recognized university or college.
- Applicants of age 20 can apply for the exam while the maximum age for aspirants is 28 years.
- Preliminary test will comprise of 100 questions from the sections English language, reasoning ability as well as numerical ability. The paper will be conducted for a time duration of one hour.
- Main test will include 190 questions from the sections general/financial awareness, reasoning ability , computer aptitude, general English, quantitative aptitude. The paper will be held for 160 minutes.
Dates to Remember:
- Admit cards for pre-exam training to be released in November 2017 (to be notified soon)
- Pre-exam training to be given from November 13 to November 18
- Admit cards for online examination-preliminary to be released in November 2017(to be notified soon)
- Online test Preliminary to be conducted on December 2, December 3, December 9 and December 10
- Online exam-preliminary result to be out on December 2017 (to be notified soon)
- Admit cards for online exam-main to be out on January 2018 (to be notified soon)
- Online examination-main to be conducted on January 21