Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Cocoa powder 2 tablespoons
- Khoya/mawa 2 cups + 1 tablespoon
- Sugar 1/2 cups
- Liquid chocolate food colour 1/8 teaspoon
- Almonds,slivered 10-12
- Cook the khoya with sugar in a non-stick pan, stirring continuously, for about twenty minutes, or till the mixture begins to leave the sides of the pan.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the cocoa powder and chocolate colour, and mix well. Set aside to cool.
- Divide the mixture into sixteen equal portions and shape them into peda.
- Decorate with almond slivers and set aside for one whole day to set before serving.