Ganesha is the God of prosperity, good luck and success. Know as the Vighnaharta, Ganesha has been blessing his devotees with prosperity and fortune. Devotees of Lord Ganesha usually place his idol at homes. But most people are not aware the places where to keep Ganesha's idol so that it can bring happiness and success. If you are one of those who do not know the right places in your house to place Ganesha's idol, go through and know where the Lord should be placed in your home based on Vastu.
If you want to attract more wealth, happiness and prosperity, bring home statute of white Ganesha. Even pasting a picture can also work wonder for you. Place the idol of Ganesha in a way that the back of the deity faces the outside your house.
Best place for Ganesha idol
- The best place to place idol is northeast corner of the house which is also the best location to setup the pooja room. If north east corner is not available then place an idol in a way that you face north or east while offering prayers.
- You can also place Ganesha idol in the East or the Western directions of the house in a way that it should be easily visible.
- Place Ganesha idol on a small wooden table or any other rising platform. Place a small bowl of rice at the feet of the Ganesha idol to ensure prosperity and good luck.
Ganesha idol in southern direction is big no
- Never place Ganesha idol in the southern direction of house. Do not place Ganesha idol near toilet or across a wall that is attached to the bathroom as it divert negative energies from the bathroom to the pious atmosphere of puja room.
- It is also not recommended to place idol under a staircase because people will be walking over the stairs and no one will be pleased to have people stomping above their head.
- It is also not a good idea to place Ganesha idol in bedroom but if there is no other option, keep the idols in the north-east corner of the room and when you sleep, your feet should not point to the idols placed in that corner.
Here is Types of Ganesha that you can keep at your house…
1.Statute made of Mango and Peepal: Ganesha idol made up of from mango, peepal and neem tree is considered as lucky. Placing them on the door can attract positive energy and good luck.
2.Cow dung Ganesha temple: Ganesha idol made up of cow dung is one of the luckiest statues you can ever have. This type of idol is helpful in eradicating sorrows and attracting good vibes.
3.Lord Ganesha crystal statute: Lord Ganesha crystal statute is good for removing all vaastu doshas from your house. Generally crystal statue are quite expensive but keeping a small statue of Ganesha made of crystal can change your life instantly.
4.Ganesha idol made up of turmeric: As per vastu, keeping Ganesha idol made up of turmeric can change your destiny without much effort. The presence of this idol in your house is highly auspicious.
Ganesha, mouse and modak
Whenever you are placing the idol of Ganesha, remember that a mouse and modak should be a part of the statue. It pleases Ganesha easily.
Swastik and Lord Ganesha
Swastik is believed to be a symbol of Lord Ganesha. Therefore, people suffering from any kind of Vastu Dosha should place a swastik too at home.