Ladies you struggle real hard to grow your hair thick and lustrous without least split ends possible. Hair loss is a problem we all deal with. Some of the common factors contributing to thinning hair are excessive physical or emotional stress, hormonal imbalances, nutritional deficiencies, pollution, allergies, use of wrong hair care products, and styling products. Here are some remedies for your help.
Massaging your scalp regularly with cold-pressed castor oil is one of the easiest ways to get thicker hair naturally. The majority of its nutritional content is made up of ricinoleic acid, omega-6 and 9 fatty acids, vitamin E, and minerals, it coats the hair thoroughly and protects against hair fall. Plus, being high in vitamin E and fatty acids, it promotes hair growth and less split ends.
- Take small, equal quantity of castor oil and coconut oil.
- Heat the mixture. Just using castor oil will also tend to work but that would be too thick
- Apply evenly on your hair and scalp and massage in circular motions with the tips of your fingers with a light pressure.
- Comb your hair to distribute the oil throughout your hair to untangle the knots.
- Cover your head with warm, moist towel at least for 10-15 minutes.
- Then proceed for head wash with gentle shampoo.
- Follow this home remedy once a week to enjoy lustrous and repaired hair.
Hair are the most fragile part of our body it requires enough protein for a proper protein hair growth. Eggs are one of the best protein treatments for the best results of hair growth.
- Take 1-2 eggs, according to the length of your hair, and mix it properly. Apply the egg mixture on damp hair and allow it to rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water and suitable shampoo.
- You can use this protein treatment for your hair once or twice a week.
You can also try mixing together one egg yolk, one tablespoon of any hair oil and two tablespoons of water. Use this mixture to massage your scalp thoroughly. Follow this remedy once a week to get best hair growth results.
Olive oil has several uses it is not just good for your face and body but, hair also. Olive oil will make your silky, shiny and strengthen your strands.
- Massage your tresses and scalp with Luke warm olive oil and leave it on for at least 30 to 45 minutes.
- Rinse it out thoroughly and wash your hair using a mild & gentle shampoo.
- You can apply the oil on your hair for an overnight and then shampoo your hair the very next morning.
- You can also try one more option i.e. Mix olive oil with a tablespoon of honey and apply the mixture on your hair. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes and then wash your hair.
- Use either of these remedies once or twice a week to promote hair growth.
Rice Water for Hair Growth
Rice is not just a healthy appetite but it is also way healthy for promoting hair growth. here are some tips to use rice water effectively.
- Soak rice in water for overnight.
- Strain the rice and use the left over water obtained over your scalp and hair strands.
Massage your scalp for a at least 10 minutes and then rinse your wash it off using your mild shampoo.
Teas for Hair Growth
Green tea is not just a popular beverage which soothes your mind but, also has various hair benefits also to experience the advantages try this remedy.
- Take one 1 green tea bag and boil and 2 cups of water
- Soak the tea bags in hot water for 7-8 minutes.
- Apply this warm green tea water all over your head. Leave it on for an hour.
- Rinse it off with cold water.