- Apply Almond Oil
Almond oil is a natural ingredient that works well on the skin. It is very beneficial in lightening dark circles. All you need to do is, take almond oil and mix vitamin E oil to it. Your dark circle will be reduced.
Tips to use :
- Take almond oil on your palm and massage it under your eyes.
- Apply it for a night.
- Rinse it off with cold water
- Do this daily
Cucumber is often used by women to make skin healthy. It includes mild astringent properties, that is very helpful to make skin refreshing.
Steps to apply :
- First of all take a cucumber, cut its slice.
- Place it your eyes for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off through water.
- Do this two times a day to see better outcomes.
- Raw Potato
Potatoes act as a essential natural bleaching agents that is helpful in reducing the dark color of eyes. It will also lower the puffiness around eyes.
- Take a slice of chilled potatoes to take out the juice.
- Dip a cotton ball into the juice and apply it on your closed eyes.
- Use this mixture for about 15 minutes and wash it off later.
Do this once or twice everyday for 2 – 3 weeks to see results.
- Rose Water
Rose Water is very beneficial in refreshing the skin and decreasing dark circles. It involves mild astringent properties that plays significant role on skin. It act as a perfect skin toner.
Ways to apply:
- First of all, take rose water in a water
- Dip cotton balls in rose water and apply it on your eyes for a few minutes.
- Leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Do this twice a days for 2 – 3 weeks to see outcomes.