Happy Birthday to Ram Kapoor #43
A well known TV Actor Ram Kapoor has turned 43 today. His childhood photograph has gone viral on social media site instagram in which he is looking very innocent. It was shared by Ram Kapoor’s fan club
In the photograph, he was seen wearing a dungaree and looking very decent individual.
Kapoor stepped into the TV industry in year 1998 when he first played the role of Dr. Amir in TV Serial Heena. Later he played the lead role in serial Ghar Ek Mandir and Kehta Hai di through which people started liking him and appreciated him for his role.
Serial ‘Ghar Ek Mandir’ and ‘Kehta Hai Dil’ received huge fan following. Ram Kapoor was awarded for his role. Later, he was seen in serial ‘Kasam Se’ with actress Prachi Desai which helped him to achieve fame.
In 2011, he was seen in serial “Bade Ache Lagte Hai” where Ram Kapoor was seen opposite to actress Sakshi Tanwar as his onscreen wife.
Later, both of them appeared as a contestant in Amitabh Bachchan's show Kaun Banega Crorepati for two consecutive years.
In 2015, Ram Kapoor was seen with Sunny Leone in movie “bKuch Kuch Locha Hai”. Now, he will be seen in upcoming film ‘Baar Baar Dekho”.
Facts about him :
1. It was in ninth standard that Ram Kapoor discovered his inclination towards acting when he gave auditions for a school play “Charlie's Aunt” for the Founder's Day celebrations.
2. The actor then moved to Delhi to pursue acting where he did several plays. Later, he decided to go to abroad to study acting and got himself enrolled in the Stanislavsky School of Method Acting in the US.
3. After completing his two year course from the acting school, Ram Kapoor got several offers. However, he declined them all because none was inspiring enough. Ram Kapoor made his debut in the TV industry with Nimbus Productions' ‘Nyay' in 1997, a TV serial on DD helmed by Sudhir Mishra.
4. After this there was no looking back for the actor, and he appeared in three more shows Heena (1998), Sangharsh (1999) and Kavita (2000). It was in 2000 that Ram was offered a show ‘Ghar Ek Mandi' from Balaji Telefilms which propelled him to stardom. ×
5. The show became his lucky one on both the personal and professional front as it was here that he met his better half Gautami Gadgil. The couple got married in 2003 and have two kids Sia and Aks
6. Later Ram Kapoor was seen in several serials and also did minor roles/cameos in Bollywood movies like ‘Karthik Calling Karthik'and ‘Udaan'.
7. Ram was also seen in reality shows. While the actor participated in the dance based reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 3', he hosted the reality show for finding the perfect groom for Rakhi Sawant in ‘Rakhi ka Swayamwar'.
8. While Ram played his most popular role as Jai Wali in ‘Kasamh Se', a Balaji Telefims project, he again became a household name with his role as ‘Ram Kapoor' in ‘Bade Achhe Lagte Hain'. In fact it is even considered to be his best performance so far.
9. Thereafter, the actor was seen playing several roles in various movies like Student Of The Year, Mere Dad Ki Maruti, Shaadi Ke Side Effects, Humshakals, etc. However, he was totally loved for his role of a Punjabi Dad in ‘Mere Dad Ki Maruti' not to forget his energy in ‘Punjabiyaan Di Battery'.
10. Ram Kapoor was cast as one of the leads in Humshakals in 2015, while the actor recently shared the screen with the sizzling Sunny Leone in Kuch Kuch Locha Hai. Reportedly Ram will soon be seen working with Sunny Leone once again but this time in an action thriller film.
For Latest Hindi News,Click Here