Legendary Singer Kishore Kumar would have been 87 today but unfornately he is no more.
Kishore Kumar was well-known as “Kishore Da” and he was considered as the boss of melodies in the Bollywood industry.
Kumar’s voice used to gave musical sense to every human sentiment. Moreover, his voice was filled with love, longing, happiness, suffering, longing, friendship or betrayal.
Facts about him:
1. Kishore Kumar's genuine name was Abhas Kumar Ganguly.
2. It is said the motivation behind the tune 'Paanch Rupaiya Barah Aana' from Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi was the Rs 5.75 he owed to the flask of his school in Indore.
3. Kishore Kumar did not have formal preparing in singing.
4. Kishore Kumar had set up a billboard saying 'Be careful with Kishore' at the entryway of his Warden Road level. At the point when maker chief HS Rawail was going by him to pay the cash that he owed him, Kishore da purportedly bit his hands when Rawail offered a handshake and asked, "Didn't you see the sign?"
5. Kishore Da's one of a kind style of warbling was propelled by Jimmie Rodgers and Tex Morton. He yodlled for number of melodies like 'Zindagi Ek Safar' from the movie Andaz, 'Chala Jata Hoon Kisi Ki Dhun Mein' from the filmHaathi Mere Saathi and so on.
6. Kishore Kumar was a vigorous enthusiast of KL Saigal, Tagore and the Hollywood artist performer Danny Kaye. He had hung representations of these three symbols at his cabin Gaurikunj. Each morning Kishore Kumar used to bow down before their pictures.
7. His dissent to support then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi's 20-guide program lead toward his restriction on Vividh Bharti and All India Radio amid the Emergency time of 1975-1977.
Have a look to some of his famous songs :
1. AAP KI AANKHO MEIN
2. CHINGARI KOI BHADKE
3. RIMJHIM GIRE SAWAN
4. ROOP TERA MASTANA