Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Ham slices 4
- Baby spinach leaves 12
- Focaccia bread 1
- Butter as required
- Garlic chopped 8 teaspoons
- Tomato 1 medium
- Sour cream 4 teaspoons
- Mustard paste 2 teaspoons
- Avocado seeded and sliced 1 medium
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Alfalfa sprouts as required
- Cherry tomatoes 4
- Cut bread into 4 parts and halve each part horizontally.
- Apply some butter onto base halves and the inner side of the top halves. Spread 1 teaspoon chopped garlic on each.
- Heat a non-stick tawa. Place the bread halves on it and toast till crisp from both the sides.
- Slice tomato.
- Spread 1 teaspoon sour cream and ½ teaspoon mustard paste onto toasted bread base halves. Place 3 spinach leaves onto each.
- Fold the ham and place on top. Top with avocado slices and tomato slices. Sprinkle salt and crushed peppercorns on top. Place some alfalfa sprouts on top and sprinkle salt and crushed peppercorns again on top.
- Cover with the toasted bread top halves. Insert a toothpick in a cherry tomato and secure the sandwich with this arrangement. Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.