Our skin is vulnerable to winter season, this season makes our skin dry. The weather steals all the moisture from skin and our skin demands more care and pampering. You can follow these tips for healthy,glowing in winters.
- During winters, consumption of water becomes comparatively low but, it has to be other way round you should consume plenty of water and for better results you should have luke warm water with lemon drops which is much more rejuvenating and refreshing.
- Keep your skin moisturized after bathing or washing your face. Try to apply moisturizer on damp skin as it will help in keeping dampness over your skin .
- Protect your skin with gloves and scarfs in winter weather conditions. Plus, never forget to apply sunscreen although sun bathing is vital but, sun rays can be damaging too!
- Before, sleeping make sure you apply moisturizer or oil which is favorable for your skin especially on dry areas like elbows, hands, feet, and knees. You can even wear cotton gloves and cotton socks to seal the moisture.
- Give proper nutrition to your body have plenty of fruits like kiwi, watermelon, oranges dry fruits like walnuts, almonds, Figs (anjeer) and watery veggies like carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes and beat root.