Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- White bread slices toasted 8
- Oil 1 tablespo + for greasing
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli flakes ½ teaspoon
- Fresh thyme sprigs 2-3
- Garlic cloves 8-10
- Yellow zucchini cut into roundels ½ medium
- Green tomatoes cut into roundels ½ medium
- Tomato cut into roundels ½ medium
- Onion cut into roundels ½ medium
- Green zucchini cut into roundels ½ medium
- Brinjal cut into roundels 1 medium
- Mayonnaise 2-3 tablespoons
- sriracha sauce 1 teaspoon
- Iceberg lettuce leaves as required
- Preheat an electric griller.
- Put oil, crushed peppercorns, salt, chilli flakes, torn thyme sprigs and garlic in a bowl and mix. Add yellow zucchini, green tomato, red tomato, separated onion roundels, green zucchini and brinjal and mix well.
- Grease the preheated griller with some oil, place the marinated vegetables and grill till golden on both sides. Transfer them onto a plate.
- Take mayonnaise in another bowl. Add sriracha sauce and mix well.
- Spread some mayonnaise-sriracha mixture on 4 toasted bread slices. Put some iceberg lettuce and grilled vegetables on top and cover with remaining bread slices.
- Halve each sandwich and serve immediately.