Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Pineapple peeled and sliced 1 medium
- Pears sliced 2 medium
- Ginger cut into juliennes 1 inch
- Heat butter in a non-stick grill pan. Place pineapple and pear slices on it and grill till grill marks appear on both sides of the fruits.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons water in a non-stick pan. Reserve some ginger juliennes for garnishing and add the remaining and bring to a boil.
- Add honey, mix and let the mixture reduce.
- Tear lettuce leaves and place on a serving dish.
- Add red chilli flakes to the ginger-honey mixture, mix well and cook for a minute. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Place grilled fruits on the lettuce leaves. Drizzle ginger honey dressing on top, garnish with reserved ginger juliennes and red chilli flakes and serve immediately.