Green Smoothie is a tasty health drink made with fresh green leafy vegetables and fruits. It’s one of the simplest ways to incorporate fruits and vegetables in your daily diet. This takes hardly 10 minutes to make but is quite filling to have as a mid-meal snack or before your workout.
- Kale – 1 cup (chopped)
- Green Apple – 1
- Banana – 1
- Cucumber – 1 cup (chopped)
- Milk – 2 cups (chilled)
- Honey – to taste
- Wash the apples, kale leaves and cucumber well since we are going to have it raw.
- Chop the fruits and leaves roughly.
- Take all the ingredients in a blender and make a smoothie. Adjust honey and other ingredients as per your taste preference.
- To make this smoothie a complete meal, add some kind of protein and healthy fats to the smoothie like almonds, peanut butter, roasted millet powder, oats etc.