Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Dried ginger powder (soonth) 2 tablespoons
- Raisins 2-3 tablespoons
- Whole wheat flour (atta) 1/4 cup
- Refined flour (maida) 1/3 cup
- Wheat bran 1 tablespoon
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Castor sugar (caster sugar) 1 cup
- Milk as required
- Preheat oven at 180° C. Line a baking tray with a silicon mat.
- Combine whole wheat flour, refined flour, wheat bran, butter, castor sugar and ginger powder in a bowl and mix till it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add raisins and mix. Add some milk and knead into a stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and shape them into lemon size balls. Place the balls on the lined baking tray and lightly press the balls to flatten.
- Place the baking tray in preheated oven and bake for 16-18 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.