- Fruit safari 1 tin
- Oats 1 cup
- Black currant syrup 7 tablespoons
- Vanilla ice cream 4 tablespoons
- Cashewnuts chopped 2 tablespoons
- Chocolate Icecream 4 tablespoons
- Chocolate syrup 8 tablespoons
- Walnuts chopped 2 tablespoons
- Almonds 2 tablespoons
- Strawberry ice cream 4 tablespoons
- Pistachios chopped 2 tablespoons
- Place oats or muesli in a bowl, add 3 tbsps black currant syrup and mix well. Put some exotic fruits in each of 4 serving glasses. Over that put some oats or muesli.
- Top with 1 tbsp of vanilla ice cream in each glass. Drizzle 1 tbsp black currant syrup over this and sprinkle ½ tbsp cashewnuts over each.
- Put some more fruits over the cashewnuts, topped with 1 tbsp of chocolate ice cream. Drizzle 1 tbsp chocolate syrup, sprinkle ½ tbsp walnuts and ½ tbsp almonds over each.
- Follow with 1 tbsp strawberry ice cream in each glass. Drizzle 1 tbsp chocolate syrup and sprinkle ½ tbsp pistachio over the strawberry ice cream. Serve immediately.