You can’t eat breakfast at night or dinner in the afternoon – but snacks? that you can eat anytime of the day! Along with tea, after school or at a birthday party – snacks are every foodie’s ultimate favourite. Healthy snacking is the best way to satisfy your munchies without the worry of to many added calories. So here is the recipe:
- Apple 1 medium
- Oats 2 cups
- Pomegranate pearls fresh 1 cup
- Apple juice 1 cup
- Almonds toasted 10-12
- Walnuts toasted 10-12
- Thick yogurt 1/2 cup
- Honey 2 tablespoons
- Take oats in a bowl. Add apple juice and set aside.
- Grate apple and add to the soaked oats. Mix well.
- Cut almonds into slivers and roughly chop walnuts.
- Reserve some of the nuts for garnishing and add the remaining to the oats alongwith yogurt and honey. Mix well.
- Add pomegranate pears and mix well. Refrigerate to chill.
- Serve chilled garnished with reserved nuts.