4 cups Fruit, assorted fresh
1/4 cup Apricot preserves
Baking & spices
1/4 cup Granulated sugar
1 (16.5 oz) pkg Sugar cookie dough, refrigerated
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1 (8 oz) pkg Philadelphia cream cheese
1 tbsp Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth. Mix in egg. combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Press dough into an ungreased pizza pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until light. Spread on cooled crust.
- Arrange desired fruit on top of filling, and chill