- 4 egg yolks
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 400 ml milk
- 100 ml cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 green cardamom cloves
- 1 Tbsp flour, to thicken
- 1 1/2 cups freshly cut fruits
- On a double boiler, whisk egg yolks and sugar.
- In a pan, add milk, cream, vanilla essence and green cardamom.Mix them well and let them cool a bit.
- Add egg mixture into the pan. Keep it in a slow fire and stir them slowly.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 Tbsp of flour and add 2 Tbsp infused milk into it. Add them into the mixture. This will help thicken the custard.
- Strain the custard mixture in a bowl to get rid of the cardamom.
- Pour this custard over freshly cut fruits.
- Serve cold.