Dessert is mostly referred to a final sweet course that concludes a meal, but those with a serious sweet tooth will agree that anytime is dessert time. The array of ingredients that you can use to prepare these decadent delights gives you plenty of room for innovation and variety. So here is the recipe:
- Mixed Berries (strawberries, blueberries, green and red grapes) 2 cups
- Jaan Liqueur (paan flavoured liqueur) 2 cups
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Whipping cream 1/2 cup
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Pistachios chopped 2 tablespoons
- Pour the liqueur into a pan, add the mixed berries and stew for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide them equally into 4 stemmed glasses.
- Mix together milk, whipping cream and sugar. Put 4 tbsps of this mixture into each glass.
- Sprinkle ½ tbsp pistachios on top and serve.