She’s the woman behind the fit and fabulous bodies of some of Bollywood’s top divas at the moment. YasminKarachiwala a famous trainer, follows an intense workout regimen that can push your limits sky-high! The celebrity fitness trainer’s clientele boasts of Bollywood A-listers such as Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif,KareenaKapoor, Alia Bhatt, SonakshiSinha, KritiSanon, Sophie Choudry, among others.
Here’s some weekends tips from her:
- 40 Jumping Jacks: It might look silly, but it’s your first step towards a healthier heart. Jumping jacks improve strength and endurance, they improve your metabolic rate, help you lose weight and maintain it too.
- 20 Box Jumps: Box jump is considered as a calorie-blasting and fat-melting exercise. Also, they make your bones stronger and keep you balanced and coordinated as you grow older. Bonus: Amazing calf muscles.
- 40 High Knees: Good for the lower body, high knees stretch the hip extensors and improve strength of the hip flexors. Mighty helpful in the longer run, we say.
- 20 Triceps Dips: It tones your triceps, but at the same time works your forearms, shoulders, chest and lower back. You can do it even while watching TV, using the sofa as your support. What more can you ask for!
- 40 Secs Wall Sit: Wall sit is known to increase your stamina, increase concentration and act as a stress buster. It also helps strengthen your thighs and tone your abs.
- 20 Low Squat Jumps: If you want a strong lower back, then you should definitely include this in your exercise routine. It also helps in building healthy knees and works great for your hips and ankles.
- 40 Sprinters: Sprinting comes with cardiovascualar benefits and also helps in lowering blood pressure.
- 20 Mountain Climbers: This one is a full body workout and is excellent for your health.
- (Note: Beginner: 3 sets, Intermediate: 5 sets, Advanced: 8 Sets. Rest up to 60 seconds between sets)