The Government of Kerala, Commissioner for Entrance Examinations declared the allotment and list for BSc Nursing and Para Medical 2017. Applicants can check the list on its official website that is cee-kerala.org
Steps to check:
- Visit the official website, cee-kerala.org
- Go on the relevant link, ‘BSc Nursing & Para Medical 2017: Allotment and Category List Published’
- Afterward, go on the link, ‘Category List’
- The list will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout of same for future reference
Those applicants who receive an allotment shall have to forward the fees to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations at any of the designated branches of State Bank of India or by way of online payment from August 21 to August 23.
Those who do not remit the fee on or prior to the date prescribed for the similar will lose their allotment and all the existing options in the stream (Nursing stream/Paramedical stream) to which the allotment consist.