On Friday a fire broke out up one of the rooms of the Income Tax office in Chennai, in part gutting a few records and documents.
There was no sufferer in the fire in the fourth floor room of the workplace and it was put out soon, a Fire and Rescue Service official said.
A few files and reports were mostly harmed in the burst, he said.
Sparkles from an air-conditioner was suspected to be the reason of the fire, seen at night when the staff were leaving the premises, the authority told PTI.
The 10 x 10 ft office room had records, documents, two PCs and an aeration and air conditioner.
The fire was gotten under control around ten minutes and put out before long by three fire tenders, he included.